FAST. FOCUSED. FIBER EDUCATION.
DON'T DELAY - SPACE IS LIMITED!
Jumpstart your career by earning an SCTE Broadband Fiber Installation (BFI) Course Certificate. This program will consist of classroom sessions; small group, hands-on activities taught by leading vendors of fiber installation equipment and a final exam. Learners may complete the SCTE BFI professional certification exam to become SCTE BFI/FTTH Certified.
HANDS ON ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Fiber Scope and ISO/IES Cleaning
- Mechanical Fiber Microscopes
- Digital Fiber Microscopes (AFL & EXFO)
- VFLs and Vendor CPE
- Visual Fault Locator (Light Brigade)
- Cabinets (Clearfield)
- Strip, Clean and Cleave
- Safety, Hand Stripping, Cleaver (Sumitomo Electric Lightwave & Light Brigade)
- Fusion Splicing (Sumitomo Electric Lightwave & Light Brigade)
- All-in-One Splice & Connectorization
- OptiSnap (Corning)
- SC/APC Connector (UCL Swift)
- Calculating Optical Power Budgets
- PPM, OLS & OTDR
- Optical Power Meter & OLS (AFL & EXFO)
- OTDR (AFL & EXFO)
- Earn an SCTE Broadband Fiber Installation (BFI) Course Certificate, with the opportunity to complete the SCTE BFI professional certification exam to become SCTE BFI/FTTH Certified.
- Receive "Hands-on" equipment training, in person
- Access SCTE Broadband Certification content for a full year
- Network and jumpstart your career with leading decision-makers
- Meet vendors showcasing the latest tools during an exclusive ISE EXPO tour
MEET THE SCTE INSTRUCTORS
MEET THE 2023 VENDORS
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES